I feel like summer is the perfect time to have brightly painted nails, agree? It’s also a more casual time where you can experiment with interesting and new colors that maybe aren’t your normal go-to shades. Here are my current favorite summer nail colors, let me know if you try any!
1. Ok, I am talking to you about colorful summer nail polish and I start with a neutral. But, well, sometimes you need a break from all that color and when I so, I really like Zoya’s Laurie, 3 coats.
2. Sometimes a little orange on your nails is just perfect for hazy summer. My favorite orange of the moment is essie’s bazooka. It’s technically neon, but it looks great on.
3. I am wearing this as I type, it’s MiniLuxe’s Lolita. It looks like it could be *too much but trust, me it’s great once it’s on your nails and is just enough neon purple/pink without feeling overwhelming.
4. I had to include a red in this round-up because well, red nails are classic. I love essie’s hip-anema for summer. It’s a nice, soft red with a slight coral tint.
5. You know by now how I feel about this pistachio/minty green, right? Well I love it on nails too. I got a manicure for Mother’s Day with this as the French tips and I just loved the look and would recommend it. I also like this idea of little polka dots in this color, too. This is Zoya’s Neely.