Ok, now that it’s officially fall – meaning both the calendar AND the temperatures say so (around here anyway), I thought it was time I share my five fall fashion favorites of 2015.
1. Plaid. Plaid is everywhere lately (even more so than last year) and I have fully started participating. I have been wearing the Old Navy top for weeks, even with white pants in late summer as ta great transitional outfit. Are you buying any plaid for fall?
2. Slip-on sneakers. This fad isn’t new either but there are SO many options this fall for adorable slip-on style sneakers.
3. Backpacks. I told you my story of backpacks and have a few sourced here. By the way, I chose the Urban Outfitters tote backpack and I absolutely love it!
4. Overalls. I know this trend has been alive for a few seasons now, but I feel like the modern fit and shape (slim and shapely on top, skinny leg) has finally been perfected that you can find really great overalls inexpensively. I bought the black overalls from Old Navy but if cost wasn’t an issue I would have gone for these Citizens of Humanity overalls, but $400, really?
5. Flair Jeans. I hold on to my clothes for years and years so I actually still have some flare jeans but in case you’re in the market, here are a few great options. My favorite pair of flares from a few years ago were from H&M, their denim is surprisingly great quality and clearly holds up well if I wore them years ago, still have them, and am pulling them out to wear this season.
Those are my Five Fall Fashion Favorites, what are you wearing this Fall?