It’s almost April and I don’t know about you, but I am SICK of any sort of boot… But with a wet morning like today was (here in New England) and with more April showers in the near future, it’s just about time to start wearing your rain boots again. We all love Hunter boots, of course, but there are so many other cute ones out there! Here are a few of my favorite rain boots out there right now:
1. These Tretorn rain boots are awesome because they are disguised as cute booties. These are particularly great in climates (like New England) where it’s pouring rain one minute and sunny the next – you can wear these all day no matter what!
2. Bogs are great, come in a million colors and styles, and have handles for easy in getting them on.
3. These Ted Baker rain boots are equally outrageous and adorable!
4. I like these basic Chooka Top Solid Rain Boots, they’re a traditional rain boot that will go with everything!
5. Sorel makes an awesome boot – and these are totally fashionable with the pop of yellow, right?
6. How cute are these rain skimmers from Target? I love them in green for a pop of color.