Made my hubby some triple chocolate chip cookies for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day balloon fail. Only the white one popped though, the other 2 are still floating around the house…
My Z and I went to a cute little local art studio for kids and she made this adorable paper doll! Well…I helped with cutting and gluing, but the color scheme is all my Z.
We braved yet another snowstorm Saturday night to keep our reservation at a favorite local Mexican place Acitron.
Apple bandit, every time I eat an apple, she takes it! Not that I can complain about her eating so many apples.
Show these blogs some love:
- Don’t want to go out? Rules for the Modern Girl shows how she replicates her favorite fish tacos at home.
- This girl must have an amazing handmade wardrobe. Oh, She Dabbles shows off two of her most recent makes.
- Styled by Jess (yours truly) shares a super simple and quick way to make your own thank you cards.
- Make your fish (or chicken) dishes go from ‘eh’ to ‘yum!’. A Lovely Life Indeed shares her mother in-law’s secret.
- Salem Style’s Etsy interview series is so lovely! Find out what she learned about Witch City Wicks candles.
- Looking for a quick update to tired clothing and accessories? Put a stud on it! Style Wire shows you how.