Ok, the last installment of my stocking stuffers gift guide is for the ladies!
1. Nothing cuter than ban.do hair accessories, I wear this sparkle & shine bobby pin set all the time.
2. Fancy hot chocolate from Williams-Sonoma – this salted caramel hot chocolate sounds awesome!
3. A little something personalized with her initials like this necklace…
4. …and something personalized with yours like this ring.
5. A pair of the most comfy undies she’ll ever own – hanky panky.
6. A pair of cozy socks like these snuggle crew socks from Life is Good.
7. A stylish bejewel hat from H&M (I have a similar one!).
8. A new winter nail polish, I can’t wait to try Zoya’s Cassedy.
9. Downton Abbey English tea so she can prepare for January 5th!
10. A fun, new iPhone case.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my little stocking stuffers gift guides (for men, for kids), I sure had fun making them! And share this one with my hubby, please!
4 thoughts on “Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffer for the Gal you Love”
Loveee the bobby pins and hot cocoa mix – SO yummy!! xo
Great guide! Hanky Pankys are the best! I stopped by from the Weekend Wonder Hop!
Great ideas, I love the Downton Abbey tea idea! Stopped by from the weekend wonder hop!
I love that hat! If I have to wear one I want one that’s fun.
I really really want the Downton Abbey tea just for the tin. I can’t wait for it to come back!
Stopped by from the weekend wander.