What’s more fun to do than help Santa pick out a bunch of fun stocking stuffers for your little munchkin? Nothing! Here are a few ideas I had this year…
1. For your little girl Piggy Paint non-toxic nail polish in a fun color like this Sea-Quin Turquoise.
2. Fun dress-up glasses from the Land of Nod, I got the green ones for my Z!
3. Colorful small cubebot from Crewcuts.
4. Tattly temporary tattoos, what kid doesn’t love temporary tattoos? Tattly makes really cool ones like this party watch.
5. Candy. Any. kind. of candy. Like this Lindt chocolate Santa.
7. Personalized Christmas tree ornament to put their annual photo with Santa in, I like this one from Pottery Barn Kids.
8. Snow paints! What better way to spend a snow day?
9. Crayons! I love these on-trend neon crayons.
10. Cozy socks, like these from H&M.
One more stocking stuffer gift guide later this week – stay tuned!