I decided to hop on the blogger bandwagon and pull together a couple holiday gift guides. I thought I’d focus on one of my fave parts of Christmas morning – the stocking! Growing up I remember waking up in the weeee hours of the morning on Christmas Day, crawling to the bottom of my bed, reaching my hand down, and grabbing my stocking! My sister and I were allowed to go through our Christmas stockings as soon as we woke up but then had to wait for our parents to get up to go downstairs and open our actual gifts. Whoever got up first (me or my sister) was in charge of running into the others room to get her up and we’d open our stockings together.
Santa always put together some pretty awesome stockings in our house – from fun pencils to scratch tickets to tiny toys to silly games and as we got older we always could count on Santa for a Starbucks gift card in our stocking. Anyway – here are some ideas I’d love to share with you for stocking stuffers for your husband/boyfriend/man in your life this year!
1. Bacon Salt. Every dude (ok, most dudes) loves bacon. Bacon salt will make everything you shake it on taste like bacon.
2. Chiefs Energizing Man Soap from West Elm Market. Smells good and supposedly helps your man wake up in the shower!
3. Cozy socks are a Christmas stocking must! I love these from L.L. Bean.
4. I know your Christmas tree is full of sentimental and meaningful ornaments but you have to add some silliness! I always get my hubby a fun ornament for his stocking, like this video game controller from Urban Outfitters.
5. I like to include a thoughtful gift in my man’s stocking like these personalized collar stays from etsy.
6. A sweet treat! My man loves these yogurt covered pretzels.
7. Something silly like these trick golf balls from Paper Source.
8. Something flirty like these sexy coupons for him.
9. A puzzle daily calendar to get his mind working!
10. A cool smartphone stand that he can keep on his desk at work so he can always see your texts.
More stocking stuffer ideas next week!
2 thoughts on “Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers for your Husband/Boyfriend/ Man in your Life”
I see you share interesting stuff here, you can earn some extra
cash, your blog has big potential, for the monetizing method,
just search in google – K2 advices how to monetize a website