Ok, I wasn’t going to post until after the New Year, but then I thought it would be fun to do a quick end-of-year round-up of the 2013 Top 10 Posts on this little blog. Here we go….
9. $10 Valentine’s Day Centerpiece
7. What to Wear – Pistachio Green (featured on the Zoya nail polish website, thanks Zoya!)
6. Croissant-Making Class Date Night
4. Flower Card
2. Elizabeth Street – Street Style
1. Easter Crafts – Easter Straws (the little post that Martha Stewart tweeted, thanks M!)
Thanks for a great year and for reading Stlyed by Jess – lots in store for 2014!! Happy New Year!
4 thoughts on “Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013”
I love Z’s style posts and I was so sad I could not attend the B’Styled event! Wishing you a wonderful 2014 Jess xo
I know, I love the new Z Style series too, they’re fun to put together!
What a year lady! Love following you + your fam’s sweet adventures, here’s to an amazing 2014 for you all!
Thanks Emily – so sweet!